Sunday, September 11, 2011

My 1st Blog

Yay!
My 1st blog post!
Hi everyone! I'm new here to blogger. I'm here to begin my make-up journal. The reason I decided to start a make up page is I was having some trouble with deciding what I wanted to do with my life. I personally can't see myself sitting at a boring desk for the rest of my life. I know I had to do something that would keep me interested or I wouldn't go through with it. I sat down and thought long and hard about it and I still didn't know what to do.
Every time I go out, I'm always complimented on my make up. I really like to do make up. So it finally dawned on me! Why not try to be a make-up artist. I don't consider myself the best, so I'm thinking how can I gain more experience. Then I thought why not make a blog and do different make-up looks and tutorial then have people critique me. While doing this I will also build my portfolio. Yeah, talk about killing 2 birds with one stone. :)
I'm very excited with starting this blog. This is only going to be the beginning. There is so much other things that I want to do. Hopefully this will help me progress. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers