Sunday, September 11, 2011

Purple Diva



Hi, ladies and gents!
Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm coming to yo with a make up look that my lovely cousin allowed me to apply. Thnx girlie!

The shadows I used where from the Urban Decay UD <3 NY palette. I used Maui Wowie (shimmery gold) in the inner corners. On the lids I used Psychedelic Sister (purple) and a little of Rockstar (dark purple) for the outer part of the lids. Then I proceeded to blend Maui Wowie into PS. Then blended Rockstar into the creases. To highlight under the brows I used a shimmery white from L.A. Colors EP24 Unforgettable palette. It resembles Uzi minus all the glitter. I double winged her eyes with wet n wild mega liner liquid liner (FYI My fav liquid liner). Then I used Ransom to line her lower lids. On her cheeks I used golden Avon bronzer. Wish I could tell you what the name of it is...but the words smudged of the package...lol! Last but not least I used burts bees lip balm then E.L.F. lipstick named Gypsy. I hope you liked my look. Thanks for again for checking out my blog. Have a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers